Sunday, August 28, 2011

Awesome Coupons Today!

So I have "The Other Half" buy 10 KC Stars from Dollar Tree every Sunday morning.  More and more it is a fight to get them, but he's a good sport getting up to get them.

Today's coupons were so good that once in you figure in the double coupon value from Dillons, which is where I do most of my shopping, one newspaper paid for the whole stack of papers. On top of all of the inserts, I also was pleased to find BONUS P&G coupons inside the KC Star.  It's an add for Walmart, but the coupons are good at any retailer.

Among my favorite were the Safeguard or Ivory soap coupons, the Colgate and Crest Toothpaste coupons, the Colgate Toothbrush coupons, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, Banquet Snacks coupon!  I have yet to find a store that carries the Banquet Snacks, but with a $0.35 coupon doubled at Rons or Dillons, it should be pretty cheap.

What were your favorite coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment