Monday, September 12, 2011

My Success Today!

So I went into Walgreens to pick up just a few little things.  I ended up getting:

4 Gain Laundry Soaps
2 Cascade Action Packs
1 Tide Stain Remover Packs

I had 4 $2 off coupons for the Gain, 2 $1 off Coupons for the Cascade, and 1 $2 off coupon I got for the Tide Stain Remover from facebook.

I spent less than $23 out of pocket.  In return I got back a $10 Register Reward for spending more than $30 on Proctor and Gamble, a $3 Register Reward for buying at least 3 Gain Products, and another $3 Register Reward, but I can't remember what that one was for.  So spent $23 got back $16  that I turned around and spent on the Welch's Grape Juice that I had $1/1 coupons to make them $1.50 each and 12 packages of Chex Mix that I had coupons for  50cents off each.  Did I mention how great Walgreens can be?

No comments:

Post a Comment