Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Sale Ads

I found zero, zip, zilch at Dillons to make it worth the effort to go there except  they still have the buy 4 save $4 with Secret Deoderant and other P&G Products, just not what I've come to expect from Dillons.

Now Rons IGA has made me a happy, happy girl today!  Cap'n Crunch Cereals for only 99cents.  There are a limit of 3, but who says you can't stop in every day and pick up three?  I have a lot of cereal, but my family loves Cap'n Crunch.  We will definitely be stocking up more!  Rons also has Wonder Bread for only 99cents with a limit 2.  Totinos Pizzas are 5/$5, if you have any of the $1/4 coupons this will make them 75cents each.  Libby's fruit is 99cents each and I'm pretty sure that I have some of the $1/2 Libby's fruit coupons which will make them buy one get one free!!!  And milk at Rons is only $2.88 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment