Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Walgreens and Dillons

I stopped by Dillons because I had forgotten a few things.  While I was there I discovered they also had the 7 serving Nesquick Powder for 99cents, but they'll "double" the 75cent coupon up to $1.00.  That means they are completely free in Dillons.  Dillons also had the Banquet Snacks.  They are 5/$5.00.  If you have any of the 35cent off coupons will be worth 70cents.  They are definitely worth the 30cents just to keep on hand.

Walgreens had Nyquil and Dayquil that were being clearanced out for between $1.39 and $3.29 each.  Unfortunately the Pittsburg Walgreens is out, but if you happen to be in Webb City or Fort Scott, it's worth the effort to check the Walgreens there.  If you have any of the $3.00/2 coupons of $1.00/1 you've got it made.  I got seven Dayquil/Nyquil and 3 headbands for a total of $2.44.

Walgreens is also clearancing some Zyrtec and some Claritin.  I didn't have any of those coupons, but if I remember right, they were pretty good coupons.  The Claritin was less than $4 and the Zyrtec was $6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment