Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Sales 9/21/11

Rons Supermarket

Can I just say, I like Rons this week!  They have Hamburger Helper for 88cents each.  Buy 8, use 2 of the $1/4 coupons.  This will make them 63cents each.  This works also for the 75cents off of 3 coupons that are out there also.

Jacks frozen pizzas are 4/$6.  Use 4 of the $1off coupons to get them for $1.25 each.  Okay so I was so totally wrong about this one!  They are 4/$10, and the coupon is for $1/3.  Not quite as good of a deal as I thought, but it still isn't a bad deal :)

Yoplait Yogurt is 10/$5.  Buy 6 and use the the 40cents off coupon.  Rons will double it to 80cents.  That will make them about 37cents each!

And Walmart always has Powerade for 78cents, but I like Rons much better, so use the 75cents off two (you can get those inside most Casey's) to get them almost buy one get one free.


Nothing much has changed at Dillons this week!  Still some of the great deals.  But BEWARE!!!  Yesterday I thought my total was a little high and my count for the $5 Mega Event was off.  But I was running late as usual and didn't have time to deal with it.  It turns out 4 of the Smart Waters I bought were out of a case they had to open to put more on the shelves.  They didn't realize that the UPC codes were different.  I was charged 8.99 each and lost the $5 for the Mega Event.  Dillons made everything right, but just watch the register to make sure.  It's easier to do it in the store than to go back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment